JEEP Wrangler Wiper Blades Convertible JK (2007-2018) Best Fit 1515A12
JEEP Wrangler Wiper Blades | JEEP Wiper Blades
|Model||Wrangler Convertible JK (2007-2018)|
|Application||Front Windshield Wipers|
|Wiper Arm||J Hook|
|Inclusion||15″ (375 mm) + 15″ (375 mm)|
|Rear Wiper (Optional)||12″ (300 mm)|
How to install JEEP Wrangler wiper blades to wiper arm?
The following figure is an illustration to demonstrate wiper installation onto your vehicle wiper arm type.
In rear cases, if you cannot identify which one fits your vehicle, please contact us with your car wiper arm clearly showing the connection type (no need to remove wiper), we will identify and let you know the suitable one.
* It is very unlikely but if this is not the correct wiper arm adaptor for your vehicle, please contact us before purchase *
Frameless Wipers vs Conventional Wiper?
ADWipers replacement wiper blades are frameless/boneless, aero wipers. Unlike conventional wiper blades, there is a built-in curve memory steel plate to distribute force evenly along the whole blade. While conventional wipers use the framework to distribute downforce. Thus, force is evenly applied, affecting the efficiency of wipes. This is the best option for your JEEP Wrangler wiper blades.
Why Aerodynamic Design for JEEP Wrangler Wiper Blades?
The Aerodynamic windscreen wipers always work efficiently and quietly. It is designed for all driving speeds, perform exceptionally well at high speeds.
Air passes through the aerodynamic spoiler of the wiper, which produces extra downforce on the blade without the aid of any add-on parts by catching more airflow. This prevents wipers from shaking and vibrating at high-speed driving.
Our Aero wiper blades are the best choice for your vehicle. The wipers wear down at a slower rate, reducing maintenance costs. They are also designed for dry weather use, such as for cleaning the windscreen.
How to change the wiper arm adaptor?
To fit an adaptor:
Why should choose our JEEP wiper blades?
ADWipers replacement wiper blades adopt German wiper tech, Aerodynamic frameless/boneless design in wiper blades manufacturing. Safe driving vision is assured.
- We have a physical shop to purchase and install your JEEP Wrangler wiper blades.
- Fits 99% of cars on the road, no need to worry compatibility issue. We stock 14 wiper blade adapter types to cover 99% of car models
- Easy to install them on by yourself, save money and time to visit auto mechanics
- A better option than wiper blade refills. All you need to do is to remove existing wipers from the wiper arm, then install our wipers according to our provided easy installation instruction illustration.
- Wipers come with tough PVC packing individually. Rubber blades are well protected with a protection sleeve (remove before use)
- Easy to purchase online, various payment methods including AfterPay, credit card payment via Paypal and Stripe
- Fast shipping, 0-1 business day dispatch.
- Best customer service you will ever experience. We respond to all email inquiries within one business day, some would be responded to within an hour.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5$8.00
- Rated 5.00 out of 5$39.90
- Rated 5.00 out of 5$69.90
- Rated 5.00 out of 5$89.90
- JEEP Wiper Blades, Wipers By Car ModelRated 5.00 out of 5$58.90